Monday, May 21, 2012

LOSING BABY FAT, PART 1

  It´s now been nine weeks since I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl. Pregnancy took it´s toll on my figure, and I gained 20 kg altogether. When returning from the hospital I had 15 kg extra to lose... quite depressing.

  I breastfeed, so I will not do any diets or restrict my eating. My plan is to eat healthy and as much as my body seems to want. This goes for healthy foods, not desserts.
  So far I have lost 9 kg. Wow, that´s a kilo per week, now that I think of it. Not bad. I´m lazy when it comes to exercising, or should I say, I rather use my time on other activities. I have a couple pathetic attempts to do some abdominal workout, but overall I must admit I haven´t really done anything that matters.
  So what has changed in my physics so far has totally come natural, without any further work.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine I would have such a flat belly ever again, let alone this soon after giving birth! Thank you Mother Nature.

  Clearly I haven´t yet reached my goal of getting back to the weight I was in before pregnancy. But this is a good start. I gave myself until the end of this year to get there. That means 6 kg in 6 months.
  I know from experience that the less weight there is to lose, the harder it becomes. So I may have some tough times ahead by the end of the year... But I´ll worry about that later.  =)






No comments:

Post a Comment