Thursday, February 28, 2013

"I CAN´T BELIEVE IT´S NOT UNHEALTHY"- CHOCOLATE PUDDING

  On my quest of finding a non-fattening, healthy, yet delicious form of chocolate I created this:

Gingered lemony chocolate pudding.

The recipe:

1 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp vanilla sugar
pinch of salt
3 Tbsp ground almonds (or other nuts/seeds)
1 tsp psyllium
2 Tbsp coconut butter
2 dl warm water (slightly over lukewarm, to liquefy the coconut butter)
1 tsp grated fresh gingerroot
1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
2 Tbsp agave nectar


+ Mix the first five ingredients (the dry ones). Stir in the coconut butter. Add the remaining ingredients, stirring well, and let sit in the fridge at least 30 min. (Psyllium needs time to become jelly-like. I make mine in the evening and eat it for breakfast =).

 Looks like a lot of ingredients, but requires no baking or other time-consuming (boring) tasks.

  I´m totally excited about this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment