Monday, October 28, 2013

FREEDOM FASHION: CLASSIC GREY SHIRT

  A long-sleeved t-shirt is the root and stem of my Freedom Collection. The beginning and end. This look goes anywhere and anytime. It is as classic as it gets:

Women of all ages look good in this type of basic grey shirt. As a matter of fact, I dare say it makes one look more youthful in a mature age (I´m not there yet, but will keep it in mind for the decades to come =). Adding more jewelry makes it more feminine, but for now I need to settle for only little; my one-year-old loves everything shiny and dangling.
My favorite shirts are well fitting, but not tight as a sausage peel. Nobody should (try) hide inside a gigantic tent, but be proud of themselves just as they are. No weight issue, disability, or deformation etc. makes a person less worthy. It is how you treat yourself and others that counts! 

Free, young, and happy! That´s the spirit!
  If kept well, this shirt will follow me for years and years (and it even has extra room in case I happened to get fat...!).

No comments:

Post a Comment