Wednesday, December 18, 2013

YULE NAILS

  This is also a way to tune in to X-mas spirit, not to mention perfecting my garderobe. =)

Pretty nails are a pleasure. I do my nails once a week, and I prefer natural ones over fake. I´m a natural beauty kinda girl anyway. As a stay-at-home mom, I need to have short nails, but once the time comes that I no longer need to scrub dirty bottoms, I will let my nails grow a bit. 
For Yule I chose a warm basic red with some golden shimmer in it. To top the look off, I added a drop of glittering silver nailpolish on each nail (that is so much more wearable than rhinestones!).

While waiting for the nails to dry, I enjoyed another holiday spirit; a glass of mulled wine.

  It´s the little things in life that make a difference. That need to be recognized. That make us happy. This is one of them.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment